Friday, January 4, 2008

The First Challenge

Okay, here we go...
Getting you involved and spilling your 'Creative Juices'.... once a month I will post an art challenge (on the last day of the month prior) with the 15th of the month being the deadline to post your image in your FLICKR account or on your own blog and attaching a link in our 'COMMENT' section below each posting.

The first challenge will be for you to create a visual journal page of what you would like to achieve this coming year (2008).

8 comments:

Mahala said...

I've never even made a journal page and I gave away the journal I'd been saving to start one. I will try it though.

Flassie's Fil'a said...

I am taking a break from blogging Nicci and already signed up for the CreativeEveryday2008.

I did put your Link on my blog to this Creative Challenge also.

This is a great idea you have!!!

Have a Very Blessed Happy Creative Year!!!

Krystin Clark said...

Oooh!!! I didn't really want to pack and clean today anyhow. Since I was supposed to conquer the art room, perhaps an art journal entry is necessary, to help trim down what needs to be packed, of course! Will post when I have a finished product, shouldn't be long. I'm REALLY dreading packing

Creative Wishes,
Krystin Goodsell
www.walkingwithkrystin.blogspot.com

Giggles said...

Okay Nicci here's mine. Thanks for the inspiration!

http://happytiler.blogspot.com/2008/01/writers-island-and-journal-page.html

Sophie said...

I thought I had commented here with my journal page... oh well, here goes: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sosotoo/2169981215/

Cheers,
Sophie

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i am late for this challenge BUT i am looking forward for the next one
thank YOU

Arty Lady's blog said...

great idea, I'm signing up

Arty Lady's blog said...

OK. Mine is on my blog along with a description of who gets my creative juices going.